And the bad parent award goes to both Julie and Jonathan!!
This is Mary. She had gone into our room to wait for either Jonathan or myself to come in and blow dry her hair. I thought she was already in bed. My bad!! She had fallen asleep, folded in half, with a wet head.
If that is what you call bad parenting....then you rock! Neil has been the cause of our only stitches and our only cast in this house. Now that wins the award!
4 comments:
Poor little thing! She just plain gave up!
If that is what you call bad parenting....then you rock! Neil has been the cause of our only stitches and our only cast in this house. Now that wins the award!
That's the saddest thing! Poor Mary! I can't believe she didn't come to you a billion times like my daughter would have.
Bad parent, not you, Julie. Stepping in mid-stream has got to win you lots of points at the get go. I am glad you enjoyed the school program, too!
Post a Comment