So being that I live in an icy tundra, surrounded by mountainous terrain, you would think we could go and cut down our own tree. WRONG!! We went to Harmons, yes a grocery store, and picked the tree. The kids loved looking at all of the trees, trying to pick out the perfect one for our little house. It was freezing and it didn't stop them from carefully considering each tree. Here we are decorating it!!
2 comments:
Ahhhhh! Real Christmas trees are the best (SCROOGE Tamara!) We decided to restart the tradition that we used to have when we were little and we could all pick out an ornament each X-mas, so Kaelin picked out a frog (surprise!), and Tyler picked out a jeweled snow flake (we're not worried yet....)
I had no idea I had been attacked by the written word by my own flesh and blood. I am NOT a Scrooge. I'm just practical!
Mary's hair is super long. It looks so pretty.
I LOVE Christmas.
Post a Comment