Jacob was baptized on January 2, 2010. We were lucky and were able to combine the baptism with my cousins little girl Abby. This was a big event for so many reasons. Being baptized is a big step in a child's life and this was the first of many activities where my family was there, Jonathan's family was there, and the ex wife Lisa and her family was there. I am not going to lie, I was nervous about the whole event, mainly because I wasn't sure what my role was supposed to be. As it turned out, Lisa was late and almost missed it, but made it in the nick of time. Everyone was on there best behavior and it was a really neat day. The spirit was strong and I know that Jacob felt love because of all of the family that came to support him.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Jacob's Baptism
Jacob was baptized on January 2, 2010. We were lucky and were able to combine the baptism with my cousins little girl Abby. This was a big event for so many reasons. Being baptized is a big step in a child's life and this was the first of many activities where my family was there, Jonathan's family was there, and the ex wife Lisa and her family was there. I am not going to lie, I was nervous about the whole event, mainly because I wasn't sure what my role was supposed to be. As it turned out, Lisa was late and almost missed it, but made it in the nick of time. Everyone was on there best behavior and it was a really neat day. The spirit was strong and I know that Jacob felt love because of all of the family that came to support him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, you finalllllly updated! Congrats to Jacob for making such a big decision! I LOVEEEE the bottom picture of your family, it looks awesome! ...and you look GREAT in it!
What a wonderful day. I really wish I could have been there, too.
This looks like it was a very special day! I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment