Such cute kids! Jacob and Nathan are so handsome in there new Easter clothes and Mary looks so pretty! The Easter Bunny was very generous! How fun!
Why didn't I get the memo that Easter was moved to August? My kids got it early this year, Dang it! I could have used more time......Looks like they had fun though. They are cute kids.
I too missed that memo. They look great though!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such cute kids! Jacob and Nathan are so handsome in there new Easter clothes and Mary looks so pretty! The Easter Bunny was very generous! How fun!
Why didn't I get the memo that Easter was moved to August? My kids got it early this year, Dang it! I could have used more time......
Looks like they had fun though. They are cute kids.
I too missed that memo. They look great though!
Post a Comment