Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hello World...

Well I am doubting that anyone will read this, but I feel the need to have a way to express myself. I have been thinking a lot about how small I really am. I am but one person in such a huge world. Yet when I think about it I am amazed how one small person can create huge changes. It seems to me that people in general are followers and are afraid to stand alone. However when one brave soul decides to speak their truth and beliefs others tend to follow and the changes begin to happen. Am I a follower or do I want to create change? I think I lean towards following and its not because I believe everything is fine the way it is. I think it is more along the line of I don't want to make any waves or hurt those around me. There is a fine line between making good healthy changes and stomping on others to benefit you. How is the line defined? Will I be able to step out of the crowd and say what I think and believe even if it is opposite of those around me.

No comments: