Dearest Driver Of The White Truck,
While I know that traffic can be frustrating at times. Especially if you have a new truck that just needs to go fast on the open road. I get it. However driving on my tail, so close that I can see what color your eyes are....does not, I repeat DOES NOT make me want to go any faster for you. In fact it does just the opposite. I tap my breaks and smile with satisfaction as I see your expression. Remember you are the one driving too close, if I couldn't see your face I would find no satisfaction in slowing down even more.
I do not drive slow, so know that when I am it is because there is somebody in front of me and there is nothing I can do about it. Know that your bullying tactics will not work on me and I will continue my leisurely drive as you colorfully express yourself.
I do hope your day gets better.
Julie
5 comments:
:)
Can I just say that you are AWESOME!
Vent, Julie, Vent!!!!!!!!!!!!
shane does the exact same thing, just to irritate the driver. It kinda funny. But I agree, people need to be patient.
Love it. Do you feel better now?
Post a Comment