Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ARRRRGGGGHHH

So is it a crime to not always agree with every person? Is it wrong to voice your opposing opinion? I think the world would be so very boring if we all just smiled and nodded our heads. I for one kind of find it exhilarating when another persons beliefs are contrary to my own. It causes me to really look at what I believe and sometimes I find that I am way wrong. Other times I'm good.

I guess what I am trying to say is if I don't agree with you and I tell you so, it usually means I respect you and think that maybe in return you will respect my opinions to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new background! I totally agree about having your opinions!

Daniel Westover said...

Sorry, Julie, but I'm afraid you are wrong. We must all be exactly the same at all times and never have differing opinions. We must all read the same books (Twilight, apparently), like the same music and (apparently if you live in Utah) all vote the same way. JUST DRINK THE KOOL-AID! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!