Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yippeeee Skippeeeeeeeeee!!

Ladies and gents........Drum roll please!!!! We have a date!!! Jonathan and I will be married September 6 in the Oakland Temple. Happy happy joy joy!

I am now in California getting ready for the wedding while Jonathan is in Orem working on our house. Yes, our house. Life is crazy but good!

12 comments:

Daniel Westover said...

Sweeeeeeeet. I couldn't be happier for you, Julie.

Janelle said...

Fantastic!

pacemaker said...

Yeahh!! Congratulations on a date! We'll be looking for the announcement! Wish it was in Utah!!! Tell your Mom that my friend, Michelle Conklin from Salem is in Lane and Chris' ward, he is their bishop! She was out visiting me last week and I found that out, small world!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! Let me know if there is anything we can do and we totally want an invite!

Jen Stewart said...

Hey good choice on the date, that's our anniversary! All the best to you and your man!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Yay! I'm so glad that things are working out! Good luck pulling it all together.

Holby said...

We're so happy for all of you. We received your wedding invitation yesterday. We're trying to figure out a way for at least one of us to be there. We hope your final arrangements go smoothly and that this is every bit as special as it should be. :)

Katee said...

WHOOH! HOOH!! Paul and I are thrilled for you.

Bonnie said...

Julie this is such great news for you and Jonathan. I ma sad that we will be in Utah on your special Day. Jen's daughter, Julia is being baptized that day. You'll post some photos, right?

MB said...

JULIE!!!! CONGRATS. Shelley told me you were getting Married. I am soooo excited for you. Probably forgot who this in but I was in Dorm 2 too.. crazy redhead in Room 56. HAHAH

My husband and I just got sealed in the Orlando temple on July 19th , on our 12th wedding anniversary with our 2 kids. Its the best feeling.

I am soo excited for you. CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Kindest,
Mary Beth

Heidi said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! Only a few more days! Yay!

Oh and by the way....You have been tagged: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag five other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Janelle said...

Oh Julie, I missed it! Your face greets me every morning on my fridge though. Can I send my gift card to your Mom's? Please update us with pictures and info!