This was the best day of my life. I was able to share it with so many people that I love!! It was hot, I was in a dress all day, and I still wouldn't have changed a single thing!!
Yay! I've been wondering if we'd ever get pictures!!! You looked beautiful and I love your dress! I'm so glad you had an incredible day! I think my wedding day was the happiest and most fun day of my life. I keep wishing I could do it all over again...with the same person, of course. So happy for you!
7 comments:
Ooooo! I've been waiting almost a month for these pics! You look amazing and so happy! Congratulations and here's to "Happily Ever After"!
Julie this is the very best thing. I am so happy for you and to get 3 beautiful children too! How wonderful!
Thank you Jen and Sis Mattson. I really am happy and having an instant family has been both crazy and wonderful.
Yay! I've been wondering if we'd ever get pictures!!! You looked beautiful and I love your dress! I'm so glad you had an incredible day! I think my wedding day was the happiest and most fun day of my life. I keep wishing I could do it all over again...with the same person, of course.
So happy for you!
what a beautiful family you have!
Julie, congratulations! You look absolutely beautiful. So glad to hear everything went so well.
---Tiara
Congratulations! You look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment