I'm not going to lie I was ready for a nap at the end of our little adventure. Oh yeah when we were riding in the trailer behind the tractor this is the funny little conversation I had with Nathan.
Nathan "Julie I don't know who made this trailer."
Julie "Me either."
Nathan "Hmmmmmm I think it was Jesus."
Julie " Ummmmm probably not. I don't think he came to the trailer making place and made one. But he made the earth and that's where the wood came from."
Nathan " How did he make the earth and the wood?"
Julie " Wow look at all of the pumpkins!!"
Nathan "Yeah."
Phew I totally dodged that question. Lol!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Pumpkins!!!!!!!!!
So after realizing that Jonathan wasn't ever going to get home in time to go to the pumpkin patch I decided to take the kids by myself. So we had heard that Santaquin had a great place to go to, so off we went. It really was a lot of fun and the kids seemed to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Too funny. Kids are the best when coming up with odd conversations. LOVE the barn!
Julie this is just so nostalgic and we were just there a few days ago. Can I borrow the photo of the barn to put in my old blog post about our adventure there as it is the missing link to my post?
Of course you can use the pic!!
It looks like you guys had fun! And I loved your conversation with Nathan. LOL Too funny!
welcome to the world of parenting, where you are asked anything and everything!
great photos. you have a real eye for kodak moments. :)
Gosh, those kids are freaking adorable!!!! And I think when E gets older and starts asking questions like that I'll just have one response, "ask your father!"
Looks like you are having some fun adventures in motherhood. Kids say the best things. The other day Bella was telling me that if we didn't have a trunk in our car we could have a toilet instead. She had to use the bathroom and I told her she had to wait until we got to the store. Anyway, we had a really funny conversation about the whole thing.
Post a Comment