Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just Breathe


I decided I didn't want to be one of those moms who just stays at home with the kids. Ok honestly I don't do well staying home day after day. So I decided to take the kids up to the Provo Canyon up by Vivienne Park. They haven't had the chance to go up there so after school we went on a little adventure. Don't worry the kids made sure I brought snacks and drinks. The weather was gorgeous but because the trees were losing their leaves it was a HUGE reminder that winter is on its way. So sad!! Anyhow here are a few pics of the afternoon.









4 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

You my dear will be a fantastic mom!

Janelle said...

One of my favorite places of all time. And at my favorite time of year.

This is making me homesick for Utah.

Anonymous said...

Definitely take advantage before it gets too cold outside for an outing like that. cute kids!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

That is so fun that you are a mom. How fun taking the kids to see the leaves.