Monday, November 3, 2008

Announcement!!!

We are the proud parents of an 8 month old puppy. Her name is Charlie yes she has a boy name. She is part cocker spaniel, and part we don't know. She is a sweetheart and she loves the kids. She is potty trained, hooray!!

I actually think this will be a good thing for the kids. The oldest has a lot of fears and has been acting out. This little doggy won't take no for an answer when she wants to be loved and love she won't go away. So this has been fun watching the kids with her.

Ok truth be told I am a sucker for animals and I fell in love with her. She is my buddy. In fact last night I cut Jonathan's hair, he shaved and showered....well when he came walking towards me my fierce puppy put her paw across me and barked at Jonathan. She was my little protector. HA!!






5 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Lovin the puppy! Lovin it more that it is potty trained. Come visit...I miss you!

Heidi said...

She is very cute! I had no idea that you were getting a puppy. Very cool!

Tirsa said...

You know that when your titled this "Announcement" I immediately thought something else! :) You are a nice mom to get a puppy. Bella keeps asking for one and Ezra's 4th word is "woof, woof" but I'm just not ready for the responsibility of a dog! :)

COFFEYS said...

I think it is obvious you miss Maggie! From the pictures she looks like she could be her twin!

Sleepless In St. George said...

I need to talk to you ASAP email me your phone number

neils@hi-speed.us