Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mom...Dad.....

SO I have no idea what my parents address is. Here is the odd thing--they haven't moved. No I haven't lost my mind although I feel like I have. I know cue the violins, sometimes life is hard.

I grew up on Olive Dr. My address was 5235 Olive drive. I love that address and miss it. The thing is there used to be this huge walnut orchard next to my house. Well the old man passed away and his kids sold the orchard to some housing development. If that wasn't sad enough, when the development was finished it changed my parents and grandparents address.

All I know is the street is now named Heritage Dr. I have no idea what the street number is. It is funny when people ask me where my parents live and I say I have no idea and no they haven't moved. People look at me like I am crazy and I find it mildly amusing.

So although I don't "know" where my parents live, I think I can still find them!!!

1 comment:

Tirsa said...

That is funny and slightly odd. My brother bought my parent's home...the one that they raised us all in in CA. That is weird for me to send things to him at that address. And, it is weird for me not to go to "my room" when I go and visit him. Also, I have no clue what my parent's address is now. They built a home in Chile and ran off like 2 crazy teenagers.